WUXI GLOBAL POWER TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
User First, Honesty Based; Create GP-brand by Quality, Gain reputation by Service.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Soundproof Type (Super Silent)||Prime Power:||150 KVA / 120 KW|
|Standby Power:||165 KVA / 132 KW||Engine:||Perkins 1106A-70TAG2|
|Alternator:||Meccalte ECP34-2L4A||Dimensin(L*W*H):||3500*1500*2500 MM|
|Weight:||2600 KG||Fuel Tank Capacity:||1000 L|
2018 New Design Canopy 150 KVA Perkins Super Silent Diesel Generator Set Low Fuel Level Alarm Remote Control
What Are The Benefits Of A Diesel Generator?
Diesel is still the most popular fuel type for portable generators. This is in part due to a number of advantages diesel powered generators have over petrol or gas powered generators.
1. Diesel engines are more fuel efficient that petrol engines. This means longer running time when running at the same capacity. Some diesel engines consume up to half as much fuel as compatible petrol engines.
2. Diesel fuel is cheaper than petrol meaning diesel powered generators are cheaper to run.
3. Diesel powered engines require less maintenance than petrol engines. This is in part due to diesel engines not having spark plugs or carburetors. This means no need to replace spark plugs or rebuild carburetors. The major ongoing service requirement for a diesel engine is regular oil changes.
4. In terms of life span, a diesel engine is much longer lasting. When compared to a typical petrol engine, a diesel engine can last up to 3 times longer.
5. Diesel fuel is safer with less risk of ignition when compared to petrol.
6. Often portable diesel generators are transported on the back of diesel utes. This means you don’t need to have two different fuel types when you’re out and about doing work.
|Standby Power L.T.P. (cosØ=0.8)||Kva / kW||165 / 132|
|Prime Power P.R.P. (cosØ=0.8)||Kva / kW||150 / 120|
|Nominal voltage||V||400 / 230|
|Engine governor||Mechanical / Electric||Electronic|
|Engine speed regulation||%||±2%|
|Cylinder configuration||4||In line|
|Cooling type||Liquid / Air||Liquid|
|Battery charging alternator voltage||V||12|
|Type||Brushless self exciting, synchronic||Brushless self exciting, synchronic|
|Pole / Connecting type||4 / Star Y||4 / Star Y|
|Protection grade||IP 23||IP 23|
|Waveform distortions THD||%||≦5%|
1. Diesel engine
3. Starting batteries
4. On engine wiring
5. Fuel tank with on engine fuel installation
6. Elastic engine and alternator mountings
7. Exhaust compensators
9. On engine liquids (engine oil and cooling liquid, without fuel)
10. Generating set terminal box
11. Main circuit bracer
12. Generating set control panel with engine and alternator parameters indication
13. Emergency stop
14. Acoustic warning signal
1. External fuel tank
2. Synchronization with other generator set
4. Exhaust piping systme
5. Different protection
6. Other voltage application
7. Individual ATS
8. Spark arrestor
9. Remote control
10. Maintenance contract
Energy Saving Measures for DG Sets
a) Ensure steady load conditions on the DG set, and provide cold, dust free air at intake (use of air washers for large sets, in case of dry, hot weather, can be considered).
b) Improve air filtration.
c) Ensure fuel oil storage, handling and preparation as per manufacturers' guidelines/oil com- pany data.
d) Consider fuel oil additives in case they benefit fuel oil properties for DG set usage.
e) Calibrate fuel injection pumps frequently.
f) Ensure compliance with maintenance checklist.
g) Ensure steady load conditions, avoiding fluctuations, imbalance in phases, harmonic loads.
h) In case of a base load operation, consider waste heat recovery system adoption for steam generation or refrigeration chiller unit incorporation. Even the Jacket Cooling Water is amenable for heat recovery, vapour absorption system adoption.
i) In terms of fuel cost economy, consider partial use of biomass gas for generation. Ensure tar removal from the gas for improving availability of the engine in the long run.
j) Consider parallel operation among the DG sets for improved loading and fuel economy thereof.
k) Carryout regular field trials to monitor DG set performance, and maintenance planning as per requirements.
WUXI GLOBAL POWER TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Add: E1 Building, No. 20 Dingxiang East Rd, Binhu District, Wuxi,Jiangsu, China
Zip Code: 214161